Innovation , Innovative , Softwares , Technology , Tech News , High-Tech Cars and much much more ...

Gaming with Google Stadia


GAMING; with GOOGLE STADIA


Innovation in gaming has been ongoing along with innovation in Computers, consoles and cell phones.

With Sony and Microsoft coming up with heavily specs play stations and XBOXs and updating their gaming technologies to run any high end gaming title smoothly without latency almost with any type of screen or television has been falling a bit behind in capturing the market, but not anymore.

Google has come up with their own version of console gaming which uses any television screen cellphone or even laptop to play any high end gaming title without requiring any sort of high end specifications through cloud gaming and some nifty streaming tech and is called as  Google STADIA .



Stadia with the help of streaming technology helps stream games to your laptop ,PC or TV without any beefy hardware providing up to 4K resolution at 60 frames per second for smooth gaming . It is kind of like streaming music or videos but with games that are streamed directly from Google’s data base.
 Now coming to the Google stadia's founder edition it comes in at $129 and in the box you get a Chrome cast ultra a stadia controller and a dock that also has an Ethernet jack for faster and smoother gameplay.
Well in a theoretical world with Google stadia you can pretty much play games anywhere but one of the drawbacks or might I say tradeoff that comes with cloud gam8ng is internet and Google stadia is no exception, it requires a 35 mbps connection minimum to run a game at 4K and also the PC and cellphone version of it has yet to be optimized completely as it makes the games lag but for television and wireless use it is highly optimized and provides better frame rates comparatively.

All in all Google is trying to get to the top of the cloud gaming league and to me it is a step in the right direction. There is not much time that Google achieves its goal and gets to the top.
Let us know what you think of Google’s rendition of cloud gaming in the comments.



Peace.


Abdullah Asif

Author & Editor

Hello World! I am Naveed Khan, I always had passion for new tech ventures.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute.Good post. I was very interested in the article. it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job. I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards.
    illinois gaming license

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion. thank you.
    IGB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... GTA 6 release date

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Adam’s apple important For Men

    ReplyDelete

 
biz.